Navigation

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

As Mondays go, I've had worse.

I woke up with pain today, but I was able to get through the day with minimal trouble. I did at one point say, "I reallllllyyyy should have stayed home," but I made it. I somehow passed it off as being simply tired, because everything that I was doing to alleviate the pain (or otherwise just be a lump) ended up making me want to nap. Either way, I muddled through class by being distracted and attentive to our workshop, and only ended up being minorly grouchy about one of the pieces we 'shopped that didn't look like it had even been proofread before being turned in.

After some good and healthy food and taking Bae on a W-A-L-K, I feel quite a bit better. Not awesome, but not bad. I definitely ran into some people having a far worse case of the Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment